Tuesday, February 26, 2019

RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK: Yakiniku Futago

Last week, I went to an AMAZING Japanese restaurant in the Flatiron District, Yakiniku Futago.
The owners of this restaurant are twins born in Osaka, Japan, and Futago means twins in Japanese. Now, FUTAGO is all over Japanese media including TV programs and magazines, expanding more than 40 locations worldwide including Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, and here in New York.

They serve the BEST Japanese food I tried so far and I think you can already feel it by looking at the pictures below. Everything was perfect: food, atmosphere, service, and even the restrooms! You have to go to this place if you like Japanese food (who doesn’t ?!)

Recommendations:
Garlic and Spinach Salad (the sauce is excellent!)
Japanese Style Cold Noodles (Best Cold Noodles you can find in the city in my opinion)

Address:
37 W 17th St New York, NY 10011
b/t Avenue Of The Americas & 5th Ave Flatiron


Tip: Make a reservation. This place is very popular.





No comments:

Post a Comment